Saturday

Depression

'This is not a once off, or something that lasts for a week. I don't know what caused this, but it's been with me for months. I silently ask for help as tears stream down my face. I can't feel anything else besides this pain. I want it to stop! I try, i try my hardest but nothing will make this go away. Nothing. I don't want to get out of bed, or talk to others, i'd rather stay, couped up in my blankets where nobody can see me, I can not waste anybodys time anymore. The cuts across my leg mean something, but you will never understand why I do this, why I will lay in my bed awake all night crying, why I have isolated myself from everyone and everything. You will never know the pain I feel, the anger inside of me. You will never know the depth of my suicide thoughts. I can not talk to anybody about this. I'm alone. I'm alone. I'm alone.'

And those were the last words she wrote.