Wednesday

Relationship.

Right now, i've never been more confused. I just want to go to bed and cry. On a positive note, I went and saw The Lovely Bones, if you are good with movies that are complicated then I definately recomend you go see it. It's sad, and I think my favourite part is the end, and the beginning when he says 'You are beautiful, Suzie Salmon' That would be nice, to be told you're beautiful, to be given flowers, to be kissed on the forehead. To have someone you can cry on, rely on. Someone who you can lay with all night, forget the world and talk about everything and anything, your dreams, your future, good things, bad things, things that you never told anyone else. I know this all sounds cliche, but it's something i've always wanted. I want to know what it's like to be in love.