Tuesday

Feb 23rd.

So, Soundwave is in six days. I'm not that excited for some reason, but I'm never excited about anything until the night before. I'm still pretty pissed off with people abusing me for what I do with my life etc. Especially that person calling me stupid, and now that I know who it was, makes me even more angry. Also, i've been so sad/angry for the past few days haha due to the new diet i'm on. But I should be back to normal in a few days once my body gets used to it. I just feel so disconnected from everyone, except from the lovely people i've been emailing. And then, I think it's a prank or scam but I got this email from 'Monica Byrne' saying shit about how she was my Mum and asking about some bloody person I'm like LOL WHAT. Delete. I don't really have much to say this time.
Just that, if you wanna give advice/opinion on anything I do, I respect your opinion, and what you think and i'll be more than happy to talk to you about it, but if you do it in a dog way, like abusing me, calling me shit, basically just being an asshole like that person on Formspring, I will get pissed off.