Sunday

Goodluck.

You are the only thing I hate, but at the same time, I need you to live. I can't seem to stay away, always telling myself 'No' but find myself giving into your sweet-ness. I want you to leave me alone, you make me ugly, inside and out. You make me sad, angry, ashamed. I know it would be selfish of me if I asked you to disappear forever, but it would be nice if you did. I'm sorry. I can't get you off of my mind though, which is killing me, I want you off of my mind forever. If i didnt think about you so much, maybe I wouldnt be so insane. Yeah, you make me crazy, bad crazy. A part of me likes you, only a tiny part, so don't feel too special. It's not even an important part of me, I don't need it. In fact, I would be better off without it. I know you're not too fond of me either, which is okay. I don't want you liking me, it would make hating you even harder than it already is. I don't know why I can't say no to you, it's a simple word. Yet so hard to say. You are so sweet. But, many other people hate you for being so sweet, they don't like you at all. You make them ugly too. Most nights you make them cry, which isnt very nice. Maybe if you werent so sweet it would be okay, I think. No, it wouldnt be okay because there is something else about you aswel, you're evil, that's it. Pure evil, like the devil. You're sweet and evil. Don't get me wrong, there are people out there who LOVE you, who think you being sweet is the best thing in the entire world. I depise them, they want you all to themselves. I keep telling them that one day they will see you for what you really are.
They will, but by the time they do, it will be too late.
Goodbye, evil monster.
Goodbye!