Wednesday

Nothing interesting

Just chillin' in my bras and undies at 1am hahah. I need to charge batteries for my camera! Haha sick of webcam, but I got this today. The photo makes it look like shit, but it's pink, and really sparkly with some glitter and a matching pen. And it's just got blank paper on the inside, super cute I thought! And i needed a notepad anyway. Yes! I'm actually sleeping in my own bed tonight haha, crazy. And my pillow doesnt have a pillow slip cause mine are on the spare bed where I have been sleeping haha. I want these: http://www.diva.net.au/#/product/816 They are simple and adorable I think, when I get paid I might go buy them. I also got a necklace, but I cant be bothered taking a photo of it, you'll probably see me wearing it in photos anyway, but yeah, it's so pretty!