Saturday

New start

I've decided that i'm going to start the New Year more positive. I've been told that 'new years resolutions' never work. I know i've never stuck to them in the past, but that's because I set the goals way to high.
I've decided 2010 is a clean, fresh start. I'm single. I'm going to dye my hair 1st January, cut strings with people I know are bad for me, which I have already done basically. I'm going to try and be more positive about things, I know in 2009 I was.. not very happy within myself, I fell back into bad habits and wasted my time with people who only dragged me down. I gave my heart out too easily. I relyed on alot of people to keep me standing. 2010, I'm going to try to be more independent, stand on my own two feet. I'm going to look at things in a more positive way, i've learnt being angry and holding grudges only effects you, not the other person. I'm going to write down everything, instead of keeping it all in. I'm going to be a better person, that's a promise to everyone i've hurt. I'm going to keep this on here, and I'm going to read it as often as I can, I'm also going to add it to my ipod so it's always with me.